As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility.
We are seeking to further strengthen our Secure Charging Business unit at our Berlin office as soon as possible with a visionary and talented
Senior Software Architect ISO15118 / Plug&Charge
We are looking for an experienced software architect with proven experience in application security. The program languages frameworks, technologies, and tools we are using encompass amongst others Java, JSON, REST, Aurora, LDAP, Kybernetes as well as PKI services. But you do not need vast knowledge in a particular technology as long as you have profound knowledge in informatics and IT security.
If you are fond of taking on the responsibility to lead and motivate a skilled team of software developers and like the challenges of a dynamic, new and emerging market, please apply.
- Professional responsibility for designing and improving the architecture of our software applications around secure communication in the EV Charging ecosystem and more specifically our Plug&Charge solution
- Conception, documentation, and implementation of technical roadmaps for our ISO 15118 products
- Transformation and continuous improvement of existing architectures
- Transparent and effective communication of technical and non-technical topics regarding ISO 15118 / Plug&Charge to customers and colleagues
- Participating in customer projects
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture design and the ability to build complex applications from scratch
- Expert knowledge in software application security and PKI systems
- Deep understanding of best practices, modular systems, and microservices
- Solid knowledge in Java
- Knowledge about cloud hosting and infrastructure in the cloud
- Experience in applying different testing paradigms, continuous integrations and delivery processes, build deployment systems, continuous monitoring, etc.
- Passion and eagerness to stay up-to-date regarding new trends and patterns in the dynamic and quickly changing the world of software development and software architecture
- Ability to take decisions and personal responsibility
- Ability to think strategically and keep cool in stressful situations
- Team player with strong communication skills, who is good at working with clients
- Fluency in German and English language
- Knowledge about AWS and cost optimization of AWS-based infrastructures
- Knowledge about IT compliance
- Knowledge about the eMobility market in general
- An innovative and sustainable business
- An exciting and creative international work environment
- A dynamic and international team of passionate and skilled people
- A performance related salary
- An opportunity to get into contact with interesting people, products and technologies
Do you want to join us in advancing the mobility of the future? Then email us at email@example.com with your complete application (motivation letter, CV, references and salary expectations).
More about us
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 90.000 charging points and over 300 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org