We are a dynamic company working for the future mobility. Since its foundation in 2012, we have taken it upon ourselves to advance the development of emobility. With commitment and passion for innovation, our team of 30 people is active Europe-wide. With our cross-industry business and IT platform, we connect market players in the emobility industry and provide them with customer-friendly access to charging infrastructure. Thereby we assist with the establishment of new business models and mobility solutions.
We are building up an entire tech team to make our electromobility platform the most versatile and customer centric platform in Europe. Hence, we are currently seeking professionals with outstanding tech and communication skills to join our team. The team, led by our senior IT manager, will be designing and developing our B2B service platform and value added services associated with it. As a member of the agile team, you will also be working with the latest methodologies to get our products on the road in time and in the highest quality.
Your key responsibilities
- Together with your team you will maintain and enhance our Java based eRoaming Platform
- Develop backend restful services using Java
- Working with the latest technologies like Spring Boot Netflix OSS in the AWS Cloud
- Expert knowledge of Java-based Enterprise frameworks like Spring
- Proven experience in Micro-Services and restful services development
- You are passionate about testing
- You are following Clean Code and you have a SOLID, DRY and KISS attitude
- Expertise in databases such as SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Linux and Docker is appreciated
- Practical in AWS and in Netflix OSS is a huge plus
- An innovative and sustainable business
- An exciting and creative international work environment
- A dynamic and international team of passionate and skilled people
- A performance related salary, based on a joint definition of yearly objectives
- An opportunity to get into contact with interesting people, products and technologies
Do you want to impact the future of electric mobility? Please send us your full application (CV, cover letter, transcripts, salary expectations and letters of recommendation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.