As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject Consulting develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To help to undergo this challenge, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
We are seeking to further strengthen our consulting team at our Berlin office as soon as possible with a results-driven
(Senior) Business Development Consultant (M/F/X)
At Hubject Consulting, we are jumpstarting the global mobility change and advise international big players on strategic corporate decisions in favor of an innovative and international growth strategy. If you also want to proactively participate in designing Hubject Consulting, if you also passionately believe in jumpstarting mobility as much as we do and if experienced taking responsibility for achieving ambitious growth targets within a project-driven B2B Sales and Consulting organization, we would love to welcome you at Hubject Consulting!
- Responsible to plan, coordinate, and implement sales demand creation activities within Europe with emphasis on project-related consulting leads
- Acquisition and development of sustainable customer relationships
- Find new leads and generate new business
- Responsible for proposals, negotiation and client management
- Conception and implementation of customer workshops
- Work collaboratively with our Global Sales Organization
- Active participation in the development of Hubject Consulting: Recommending changes and extensions to existing product portfolio and request new products solutions based on customer needs and opportunities
- Sales Talent: At least 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in the energy sector, consulting or eMobility related business areas with a strong focus on B2B sales with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hunter: Proactive self-starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone, search and track-down opportunities
- Business Sense: Being sales-driven, ambitious, determined but still have a can-do attitude
- Tech Lover: High interest in technological trends such as autonomous driving or Big Data and the ability to translate these into eMobility business models
- Structure King: Analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working in order to convince
- Language Pro: Very good ability to express yourself in German and English
- Creative Mindset: Strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Mobility and willingness to travel
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting eMobility projects based on the latest technologies
- A creative and international working environment in the Schöneberg area of Berlin at the EUREF Campus – a European hotspot for green tech and eMobility
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities, and new high-quality hardware
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
MORE ABOUT US
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 230.000 charging points and over 600 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, Enel X, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Do you want to join us in advancing the mobility of the future?
Then email us at email@example.com with your complete application (motivation letter, CV, references and salary expectations).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org