Hubject develops software solutions for services in the emobility sector and is operating the biggest B2B Marketplace on a global level. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help emobility expand all over the world. Our mission to ensure start-up support for an industry that will redefine mobility in the future. That is why we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. Driving forces.
To support our strategic growth in Berlin as soon as possible, we are looking for a
Project Manager for R&D- and funded projects
in the field of electromobility (m/f/x)
As an experienced professional project coordinator, are you in tune with the times and are you burning to drive forward innovative technology that will change the world? Do you keep your head and your eyes on the bigger picture without forgetting about the smaller details? Then apply!
We are seeking a passionate, creative, thinking personality who enjoys supporting the R&D team with their ideas to achieve the set goals.
- Management of R&D projects in the field of electromobility and mobility platforms throughout the entire life cycle: from acquisition and initiation to concept and implementation.
- Dissemination of results in specialized media, at conferences, and to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation and support of technical research, publications, and presentations on the subject of electromobility
- Research, Identification, and evaluation of trends in electromobility
- Consulting of project partners for the introduction of integrated, sustainable electromobility concepts
- Preparation and moderation of interdisciplinary workshops, for the internal team and with external partners
- Support the strategic development of the R&D department
- Responsible for the preparation of project and budget reports as well as budget planning
What you can contribute
- Master’s degree or equivalent with the intention of obtaining a doctorate, if applicable
- Strong technical understanding and affinity for electromobility and mobility platforms
- Proven knowledge of project management (at least 5 years, coordination of six- to seven-digit project budgets)
- Experience in the acquisition, coordination, and processing of funded and R&D projects
- Confident and convincing appearance combined with strong communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills (written & spoken)
- Analytical and methodological approach to work with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and good people skills in an international setting
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Passion for scientific work
- Competent handling of Microsoft Office applications
What we offer
- You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performing and collegial working environment which offers you an outstanding platform to further develop your career
- Be a part of a highly motivated team that operates in a fast-paced environment and is open to flexible working models
- Opportunity to be active in a digitally-driven company with a global outreach
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting emobility projects based on the latest technologies
- A creative and international working environment in Berlin at the EUREF Campus – a European hotspot for green tech and emobility
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
As an employer that has been recognized numerous times by Fair Company, Hubject is committed to sustainability and equality. Our corporate structure consists of flat hierarchies and internal opportunities for promotion.
Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV and references) to email@example.com.
MORE ABOUT US
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 200.000 charging points and over 600 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, Enel X, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org