Hubject develops software solutions for services in the eMobility sector. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help eMobility expand all over the world. Our mission: Foster an industry that will redefine mobility in the future.
To support our team in Berlin as soon as possible, we are looking
for a dynamic and motivated team member
Manager Market Development France-Southern Europe
Are you keen on making a difference in green tech and energy transition and looking for a
new challenge in a fast moving environment? Then apply!
Do you keep your head high and your eyes on the road, without forgetting about the smaller details?
Are immersed in green tech, technological innovation, future mobility concepts? Then apply!
- Acquisition of new B2B customers and addressing of multipliers, public relations and client relationship management in an emerging market – focus on France, Iberic peninsula and/or Italy, to be discussed depending on the profile
- Proactive key-account management and customer care
- Identification of new business opportunities and further development of the sales strategy
- Support in the creation of company and product sales material presentation at events and fairs, contribution to country-specific market activities
- You will be reporting to the Head of Market Development and working in close collaboration with Marketing, the business units ISO 15118 and Hubject Consulting
- 2 years+ experience in B2B sales and Key Account Management for digital & innovative services
- Advanced degree in business-related studies
- Capacity to work independently, to take initiatives in your own markets as well as to support your team, precision, and reliability in your work
- Excellent communication skills, authentic, convincing and self-confident
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, Salesforce or comparable CRM & affinity for IT products
- Strong customer service focus
- Fluency in French & English (minimum C1). Additional European language is a plus
- First experiences in the field of electric mobility, automotive or the energy industry is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- You are motivated to leverage our digital business model in a fast-growing and highly dynamic industry. You have a good understanding of digital and scalable business and Hubject’s business strategy and share our culture and core values
- An innovative, cutting-edge business model in the emerging eMobility market
- A creative, international working environment at the EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin – Europe’s hotspot for green technology and eMobility
- Employee benefits such as home offices, daily allowances, team events, and sports
- A dynamic, highly motivated and skilled team
- Career opportunities within the company
- A performance-related salary, based on a joint definition of yearly objectives
Do you want to join us in advancing the mobility of the future? Then email us at email@example.com with your complete application (motivation letter, CV, references and salary expectations).
More about us
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 90.000 charging points and over 300 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org