Hubject develops software solutions for services in the emobility sector and is operating the biggest B2B Marketplace on a global level. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help emobility expand all over the world. Our mission to ensure start-up support for an industry that will redefine mobility in the future. That is why we are looking for people who know their minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. Driving forces.
To support our strategic growth in Berlin as soon as possible, we are looking for a
Junior Manager Customer Support B2B (M/F/X)
As a young professional in customer support, are you in tune with the times and are you burning to drive forward innovative technology that will change the world? Do you keep your head and your eyes on the bigger picture without forgetting about the smaller details? Then apply!
- First point of contact for our B2B customers for technical queries and purposeful redirection to other departments
- Familiarity with our products in customer communication
- Identification and problem-solving for technical issues
- Professional, concise explanation of technical instructions and complex solutions
- Close collaboration with Key Account Manager for good customer relationships
- Detailed knowledge sharing of product management to optimize products and services
- Preparation and analysis of technical reports
- Collaboration on continuous improvement of technical support processes and tools
You can contribute
- Qualification in a business or IT field or comparable qualification
- Excellent German and English language skills, knowledge of any additional foreign language advantageous
- Analytical and methodological approach to work with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and good people skills in an international setting
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira) advantageous
- Ability to assess problems quickly and identify and implement potential solutions
- Excellent technical knowledge and programming experience advantageous
- Customer and service orientation and high willingness to learn
What we can offer you
- You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performing and collegial working environment which offers you an outstanding platform to further develop your career
- Be a part of a highly motivated team that operates in a fast-paced environment and is open to flexible working models
- Opportunity to be active in a digitally-driven company with a global outreach
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting emobility projects based on the latest technologies
- A creative and international working environment in Berlin at the EUREF Campus – a European hotspot for green tech and emobility
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
As an employer that has been recognized numerous times by Fair Company, Hubject is committed to sustainability and equality. Our corporate structure consists of flat hierarchies and internal opportunities for promotion. Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about us
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 200.000 charging points and over 600 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, Enel X, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.