As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To help us do this, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
We are seeking to further strengthen our consulting team at our Berlin office as soon as possible with a results-driven
Junior Consultant (m/f/x)
At Hubject Consulting, we are jumpstarting the global mobility change and advise international big players on strategic corporate decisions in favor of an innovative and international growth strategy.
If you also want to proactively participate in designing our new business area Hubject Consulting, if you also passionately believe in jumpstarting mobility as much as we do and if your nature is looking for a new challenge, we would love to welcome you at Hubject Consulting!
- Active participation in the development of the Hubject Consulting division
- Preparation and implementation of national and international strategic projects with a focus on digital business models in the field of electromobility, MaaS and smart energy systems
- Transformation of business models with a focus on new technologies
- Conception and implementation of customer workshops
- No back-office activities and direct client interaction from day one
- Academic Foundation: Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, management information systems or related degree
- Business Sense: First relevant work experience, ideally in consulting, the energy sector, in a start-up environment or comparable areas
- Fast Thinker: quick comprehension and understanding of complex interrelationships
- Tech Lover: High interest in technological trends such as autonomous driving or Big Data and the ability to translate these into eMobility business models
- Structure King: Analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working
- Language Pro: Very good ability to express yourself in German and English
- Creative Mindset: Strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Mobility and willingness to travel
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting eMobility projects based on the latest technologies
- High responsibility from day one in a dynamic work and project environment
- A creative and international working environment in the Schöneberg area of Berlin at the EUREF Campus – a European hotspot for green tech and eMobility
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities and new high-quality hardware (Macs)
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
MORE ABOUT US
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 140.000 charging points and over 300 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Do you want to join us in advancing the mobility of the future? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete application (motivation letter, CV, references and salary expectations).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com