Hubject develops software solutions for services in the eMobility sector. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help eMobility expand all over the world. Our mission is to ensure start-up support for an industry that will redefine mobility in the future. That is why we are looking for people who know their minds – Lateral thinkers; Visionaries; Catalysts.
To support our team in Berlin as soon as possible, we are looking for conceptually skilled, enthusiastic, and willing to learn:
Intermediate Software Developer — Plug & Charge (M/F/X)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications for Hubject’s Plug&Charge services. They will be part of a multidisciplinary team that designs, implements, and maintains quality, scalable solutions. Are you in tune with the times, and are you burning to drive forward innovative technology that will change the world? Then apply!
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design, write, test, deploy and maintain highly scalable, testable solution
- Work with infrastructure as code (AWS Cloud Formation Templates)
- Take on additional tasks within the multifunctional team according to experience level and seniority
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Development experience with programming languages/frameworks (essential: Java, Spring Boot; desirable: Angular)
- Understanding of Microservice and Kubernetes based architecture (essential) / experience (desirable)
- Experience with REST API standard (essential)
- AWS Cloud / DevOps experience (desirable)
- Experience with IT security and PKIs (desirable)
As an employer that has been recognized numerous times by Faircompany, Hubject is committed to sustainability and equality. Our corporate structure consists of flat hierarchies and internal opportunities for promotion.
What we can offer you
- An innovative, cutting-edge business model in the emerging eMobility market;
- Creative, international working environment at the EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin – Europe’s hotspot for green technology and eMobility ;
- Numerous employee benefits such as home offices, daily allowances, team events, and sports;
- Dynamic, highly motivated and skilled team;
- Attractive salary and a travel expenses allowance for the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG).
Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV, and references) to email@example.com.
More about us
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple by enabling the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network with more than 120.000 charging points and over 300 B2B partners across 26 countries and. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless, and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, Enel X, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org