As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To help to undergo this challenge, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
- Identification and acquisition of new B2B Customers and managing selected key accounts on the European market
- Expansion, management, and continuous development of the Hubject Sales & Marketing team
- Further development of the Hubject business model through continuous optimization of all processes and interfaces along the value chain in terms of stability and cost efficiency in regards to Sales and Marketing
- Work collaboratively with our Global Sales Organization
- Responsible for forecasting and business planning, reporting directly to our CEO
- Development of new strategic and technical solution concepts in line with customer requirements
- Identification of trends in the mobility market with the aim of successfully positioning new products and services
- Market and competition monitoring
- Targeted use of sales and marketing instruments
- Establishing and expanding network with relevant decision-makers
- Keynote speaker at conferences, trade fairs, and customers
- Personnel responsibility for 10 employees in the Sales & Marketing Department
- Enthusiasm for technical innovation!
- Interest in designing technical products in the field of (electric) mobility
- Successfully completed technical or commercial studies
- Professional experience in B2B sales in the field of mobility (e-mobility, shared drive, mobility services/ consulting, digitalization, smart energy) for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of trends in mobility/ digital mobility services
- Experience in strategic management
- Knowledge in the implementation of innovative services with a strong sense of customer orientation.
- Experience in managing a Sales team under budget and quality aspects for at least 3 years
- Experience in project management
- Expertise in using and administrating SalesForce
- Enjoyment in the development of teams
- Enjoy developing an organization in a dynamic environment
- „Hands-On“ mentality and willingness to develop new approaches
- Can inspire and win people over to ideas and concepts
- Empathic, authentic, eloquent personality
- Diplomatic skills, organizational strength, and a high degree of customer orientation
- Efficient and careful working methods with an eye for detail
- Distinct enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Argumentation and assertiveness
- Thinking and acting entrepreneurial
- Strategically versed
- Confident and trustworthy appearance as well as distinctive social competence
- Passion & Drive!
- An innovative and sustainable business model in the future market of electromobility
- Hubject is a Fair Company award-winning employer committed to sustainability and equality
- An exciting, creative, and international working environment on the EUREF Campus in Berlin-Schöneberg – Europe’s eMobility & GreenTech hotspot
- Employee benefits such as catering packages, team events, and sports
- Our company structure offers flat hierarchies
- Fully professional proficiency in English, German preferred (at least C1), another European language nice to have
- As soon as possible
Would you like to drive forward the mobility of the future with us? Then send us your detailed application (short cover letter, starting date, curriculum vitae in table form, certificates) by e-mail to email@example.com. Your contact person is Lisa.
MORE ABOUT US
Hubject simplifies the charging of electric vehicles. Through its eRoaming platform, called intercharge, the eMobility specialist connects Charge Point Operators or CPOs and eMobility Service Providers or EMPs, thus providing standardized access to charging infrastructure regardless of any network.
With over 250,000 connected charging points and more than 750 B2B partners across 52 countries and four continents, Hubject has established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting CPO networks. In addition, Hubject is a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug&Charge using ISO 15118. In essence, Hubject promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Founded in 2012, Hubject is a joint venture of the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, innogy, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarters is located in Berlin, with subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org