As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject Consulting develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To help to undergo this challenge, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
We are looking to further strengthen our consulting team at our Berlin office as soon as possible with a results-driven
Head of Project Sales (M/F/X)
At Hubject Consulting, we are jumpstarting the global mobility change and advise international big players on strategic corporate decisions in favor of an innovative and international growth strategy.
If you also want to proactively participate in designing Hubject Consulting, if you also passionately believe in jumpstarting mobility as much as we do and if experienced taking responsibility for achieving ambitious growth targets within a project-driven B2B Sales and Consulting organization, we would love to welcome you at Hubject Consulting!
- End-to-end responsible to plan, coordinate, and implement sales demand creation activities within Europe with emphasis on project-related consulting leads
- Acquisition and development of sustainable customer relationships
- Creating new leads and generate new business
- Responsible for proposals, negotiation and client management and revenue generation
- Conception and implementation of customer workshops
- Work collaboratively with our Global Sales Organization
- Responsible for forecasting and business planning, reporting directly to our CEO
- Active participation in the development of Hubject Consulting
- Sales Talent: At least 8 years of relevant work experience, ideally in the energy sector, consulting or eMobility related business areas with a strong focus on B2B sales with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hunter: Proactive self-starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone, search and track-down opportunities
- Business Sense: Being sales-driven, ambitious, determined but still have a can-do attitude
- Tech Lover: High interest in technological trends such as autonomous driving or Big Data and the ability to translate these into eMobility business models
- Structure King: Analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working in order to convince
- Creative Mindset: Strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Mobility and willingness to travel
Why you should join us
- Work for an innovative, cutting-edge business model in the emerging eMobility market
- Work in a creative, international environment
- Start-up flair with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Flexible working hours and the option of remote work
- An attractive salary and 30 holidays
- Space to develop and a high level of responsibility
Very good ability to express yourself in German and English
EF-Campus Schöneberg in Berlin
Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV, and references) to email@example.com.
More about Hubject
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 230.000 charging points and over 600 B2B partners across 47 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless, and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility, and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, innogy, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.