As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject Consulting develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To help to undergo this challenge, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
- End-to-end responsible to plan, coordinate, and implement sales demand creation activities with an emphasis on project-related consulting leads
- Acquisition and development of sustainable customer relationships
- Creating new leads and generate new business
- Responsible for proposals, negotiation and client management, and revenue generation
- Conception and implementation of customer workshops
- Work collaboratively with our Global Sales Organization
- Responsible for forecasting and business planning, reporting directly to our CEO
- Active participation in the development of Hubject Consulting
- Identification of trends in the mobility market with the aim of successfully positioning new products and services
- Market and competition monitoring
- Establishing and expanding network with relevant decision-makers
- Personnel responsibility for currently 6 employees in the Consulting Department
- Enthusiasm for technical innovation!
- Interest in designing technical products in the field of (electric) mobility
- Successfully completed technical or commercial studies
- Knowledge of trends in mobility/ digital mobility services
- Experience in strategic management
- Knowledge in the implementation of innovative services with a strong sense of customer orientation.
- Experience in managing a team of professionals under budget and quality aspects for at least 5 years
- Experience in project management
- Expertise in using and administrating SalesForce
- Enjoyment in the development of teams
- Enjoy developing an organization in a dynamic environment
- „Hands-On“ mentality and willingness to develop new approaches
- Can inspire and win people over to ideas and concepts
- Empathic, authentic, eloquent personality
- Diplomatic skills, organizational strength, and a high degree of customer orientation
- Efficient and careful working methods with an eye for detail
- Distinct enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Argumentation and assertiveness
- Thinking and acting entrepreneurial
- Strategically versed
- Confident and trustworthy appearance as well as distinctive social competence
- Structure King: Analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working in order to convince
- Creative Mindset: Strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Mobility and willingness to travel
- Passion & Drive!
- An innovative and sustainable business model in the future market of electromobility
- Hubject is a Fair Company award-winning employer committed to sustainability and equality
- An exciting, creative, and international working environment on the EUREF Campus in Berlin-Schöneberg – Europe’s eMobility & GreenTech hotspot
- Employee benefits such as catering packages, team events, and sports
- Our company structure offers flat hierarchies
- Fully professional proficiency in English, German preferred (at least C1)
- As soon as possible
Would you like to drive forward the mobility of the future with us? Then send us your detailed application (short cover letter, starting date, curriculum vitae in table form, certificates) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Lisa.
More about us
Hubject simplifies the charging of electric vehicles. Through its eRoaming platform, called intercharge, the eMobility specialist connects Charge Point Operators or CPOs and eMobility Service Providers or EMPs, thus providing standardized access to charging infrastructure regardless of any network.
With over 250,000 connected charging points and more than 750 B2B partners across 52 countries and four continents, Hubject has established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting CPO networks. In addition, Hubject is a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug&Charge using ISO 15118. In essence, Hubject promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Founded in 2012, Hubject is a joint venture of the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, innogy, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarters is located in Berlin, with subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com