Hubject develops software solutions for services in the emobility sector and is operating the biggest B2B Marketplace on a global level. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help emobility expand all over the world. Our mission to ensure start-up support for an industry that will redefine mobility in the future. That is why we are looking for people who know their minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. Driving forces.
To support our strategic growth in Berlin as soon as possible, we are looking for a
Finance Director (m/w/x)
As an experienced professional in Finance and Controlling, are you in tune with the times and are you burning to drive forward innovative technology that will change the world? Do you keep your head and your eyes on the bigger picture without forgetting about the smaller details? Then apply!
We are seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance. Duties for the Finance Director will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, engaging with shareholders, developing financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance. These responsibilities are focussed on Hubject GmbH, but also includes the consolidation for our global subsidiaries. Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist our organization in implementing effective financial strategies, managing debt, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing shareholder confidence.
- Directing financial planning and strategy for the whole company
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance
- Overseeing audit and tax functions in different accounting systems
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets including consolidation on a global level
- Reviewing company and departmental budgets
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk
- Managing internal controls
You can contribute
- You have a master’s degree or Master of Business Administration in Accounting or Finance
- You have a proven track record of at least 10 years of experience in comparable responsibilities
- You have a high proficiency in accounting and reporting software and consolidation subsidiaries of a global company
- You will have the opportunity to support the CEO of a fast-growing software company in his daily business of emobility, from interacting with external partners such as shareholders, banking institutes and internal partners including senior management committees
- You will be responsible for shaping the long-term direction of the whole company by being responsible for the financial health of the company
- You have strong analytical skills and a broad knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work strategically globally as well as independently
- As a standout colleague, you appreciate teamwork and you build up sustainable relationships across the organization
- Excellent English skills (written & spoken), German skills as an extra
What we can offer you
- You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performing and collegial working environment which offers you an outstanding platform to further develop your career
- Be a part of a highly motivated team that operates in a fast-paced environment and is open to flexible working models
- Opportunity to be active in a digitally-driven company with a global outreach
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting emobility projects based on the latest technologies
- A creative and international working environment in Berlin at the EUREF Campus – a European hotspot for green tech and emobility
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
As an employer that has been recognized numerous times by Fair Company, Hubject is committed to sustainability and equality. Our corporate structure consists of flat hierarchies and internal opportunities for promotion. Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about us
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 200.000 charging points and over 600 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, Enel X, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com