Hubject develops software solutions for services in the eMobility sector. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help eMobility expand all over the world. Our mission to ensure start-up support for an industry that will redefine mobility in the future.
As a professional in customer support, are you in tune with the times, and are you burning to drive forward innovative technology that will change the world? Do you keep your head and your eyes on the bigger picture without forgetting about the smaller details? Then apply!
- The first point of contact for our B2B customers for onboarding, technical queries, and purposeful redirection to other departments
- Familiarity with our products in customer communication
- Identification and problem-solving for technical issues
- Professional, concise explanation of technical instructions and complex solutions
- Close collaboration with Key Account Manager for good customer relationships
- Detailed knowledge sharing of product management to optimize products and services
- Preparation and analysis of technical reports
- Collaboration on continuous improvement of technical support processes and tools
- Qualification in a business or IT field or comparable qualification
- Experience in explaining technical processes (to B2B customers)
- Excellent German and English language skills, additional foreign language advantageous
- Basic knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira) advantageous
- Experience with API testing tools (e.g., SOAP UI, Postman) advantageous
- An analytical and methodological approach to work with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication, and good people skills in an international setting
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to assess problems quickly and identify and implement potential solutions
- Excellent technical knowledge and programming experience advantageous
- Customer and service orientation
- Empathic, authentic, eloquent personality
- Diplomatic skills, organizational strength, and a high degree of customer orientation
- Efficient and careful working methods with an eye for detail
- Distinct enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Argumentation and assertiveness
- Thinking and acting entrepreneurial
- Strategically versed
- Confident and trustworthy appearance as well as distinctive social competence
- Passion & Drive!
- An innovative and sustainable business model in the future market of electromobility
- Hubject is a Faircompany award-winning employer committed to sustainability and equality
- An exciting, creative, and international working environment on the EUREF Campus in Berlin-Schöneberg – Europe’s eMobility & GreenTech hotspot
- Employee benefits such as catering packages, team events, and sports
- Our company structure offers flat hierarchies
- Fully professional proficiency in German and English (C1)
- As soon as possible
- Would you like to drive forward the mobility of the future with us? Then send us your detailed application (short cover letter, starting date, curriculum vitae in table form, certificates) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person is Lisa.
MORE ABOUT US
Hubject simplifies the charging of electric vehicles. Through its eRoaming platform, called intercharge, the eMobility specialist connects Charge Point Operators or CPOs and eMobility Service Providers or EMPs, thus providing standardized access to charging infrastructure regardless of any network.
With over 250,000 connected charging points and more than 750 B2B partners across 52 countries and four continents, Hubject has established the world’s largest cross-provider charging network for electric vehicles by connecting CPO networks. In addition, Hubject is a trusted consulting partner in the eMobility market, advising automotive manufacturers, charging providers, and other EV-related businesses looking to launch eMobility services or implement Plug&Charge using ISO 15118. In essence, Hubject promotes eMobility and its advancement worldwide.
Founded in 2012, Hubject is a joint venture of the BMW Group, Bosch, EnBW, Enel X, Mercedes-Benz, innogy, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarters is located in Berlin, with subsidiaries in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com