Hubject develops software solutions for services in the eMobility sector. As a driver of innovation, we know the questions and find the answers to help eMobility expand all over the world. Our mission to ensure start-up support for an industry that will redefine mobility in the future.
To support our team in Berlin as soon as possible, we are looking
for a creative, conceptually skilled working student as
Working Student: Content-Creator New Mobility & Energy
to support our global team with profound insights, creating short and long copy.
Do you keep your head high and your eyes on the road, without forgetting about the smaller details? Are immersed in Greentech, technological innovation, future mobility concepts, skilled in social media and equipped with the talent to make long stories short? Then apply!
- Research, analyze and suggest topics based on current politics, market trends and company insights
- Creation of long and short copy for newsletter, social media, websites, digital and physical advertising
- Follow strategies, conceive formats, track KPIs and craft original content + Develop concepts for Hubject’s online and offline presence
- Refine Hubject’s content marketing strategy
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing, social sciences or related degree
- Interest for technical products, electrified mobility, new energy and GreenTech + Fluency in English and German (additional languages a plus)
- Ability to structure input from various sources and turn it into understandable, precise content
- A creative mind
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- “Hands-on” mentality and flexibility
- Writing copy has to be your passion
As an employer that has been recognized numerous times by Faircompany, Hubject is committed to sustainability and equality. Our corporate structure consists of flat hierarchies and internal opportunities for promotion.
- An innovative, cutting-edge business model in the emerging eMobility market;
- A creative, international working environment at the EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin – Europe’s hotspot for green technology and eMobility;
- Numerous employee benefits such as home offices, daily allowances, team events, and sports;
- A dynamic, highly motivated and skilled team;
- Possibility to write a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis
- Career opportunities within the company
- An attractive salary and a travel expenses allowance for the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe
Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us and are available for at least 10 months? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV and references) to email@example.com.
More about us
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. The software company is offering more than 100.000 charging points and over 300 B2B partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture, its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org