As a driving force in the eMobility sector, Hubject develops solutions designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To support us with this challenge, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
At Hubject Consulting, we jumpstart the global mobility change and advise international big players on strategic corporate decisions in favor of an innovative and international growth strategy. If you also want to proactively participate in designing our new business area Hubject Consulting, if you also passionately believe in jumpstarting mobility as much as we do, and if your nature is looking for a new challenge, we would love to welcome you at Hubject Consulting!
• Active participation in the development of the Hubject Consulting division
• Preparation and implementation of national and international strategic projects with a focus on digital business models in the field of the energy sector, eMobility, MaaS
• Support our team with the conception and implementation of customer workshops
• Academic Foundation (currently undergoing): Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, management information systems or related degree
• Business Sense: First relevant practical experience through internships, ideally in consulting, the energy sector, in a start-up environment or comparable areas
• Fast Thinker: quick comprehension and understanding of complex interrelationships
• Tech Lover: High interest in technological trends such as autonomous driving or Big Data and the ability to translate these into eMobility business models
• Structure King: Analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working
• Language Pro: Very good ability to express yourself in German and English
• Creative Mindset: Strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and initiative
• Mobility and willingness to travel
What We Can Offer
• An innovative, cutting-edge business model in the emerging eMobility market
• A creative, international working environment at the EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin – Europe’s hotspot for green technology and eMobility
• Numerous employee benefits such as home offices, daily allowances, team events, and sports
• A dynamic, highly motivated, and skilled team
Fluent in German and English
EUREF Campus in Schöneberg in Berlin – Europe’s hotspot for green technology and eMobility
Do you want to drive the mobility of the future with us? Then send your full application (cover letter, salary expectations, start date, tabular CV, and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE ABOUT US
Electric vehicle drivers must be able to charge their cars at every charging station regardless of the operator. Hubject makes it simple. We offer more than 140.000 charging points and over 300 B2B-partners across 26 countries and enable the world’s largest cross-operator EV charging network, intercharge. Following the need for a seamless charging experience, Hubject also operates the only market-ready and tested Plug&Charge solution for autonomous, seamless, and secure charging based on the most secure ISO 15118 standard, enabling technological enhancements like Plug&Charge, bi-directional and inductive charging. Hubject Consulting acts as a boutique advisory and trusted market maker for digital mobility, offering tailor-made services and solutions to leading global energy, mobility, and software industries. The Berlin-based software company is a joint venture; its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, Enel, innogy, Siemens, and the Volkswagen Group. Hubject’s headquarter is located in Berlin, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com