As a driving force in the emobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Our mission is to jump-start an industry that is going to redefine mobility. To help us do this, we are looking for people who know their own minds. Lateral thinkers. Visionaries. People who have ideas and make things happen.
We are seeking to further strengthen our marketing team at our Berlin office as soon as possible
with a results-driven
Senior Consultant (m/f/x)
At Hubject Consulting, we are jumpstarting the global mobility change and advises international big players on strategic corporate decisions in favor of an innovative and international growth strategy. If you also want to proactively participate in designing our new business area Hubject Consulting, if you also passionately believe in jumpstarting mobility as much as we do and if your nature is looking for a new challenge, we would love to welcome at Hubject Consulting!
- Active participation in the development of the Hubject Consulting division
- Preparation and implementation of national and international strategic projects with focus on digital business models in the field of electromobility, MaaS and smart energy systems
- Transformation of business models with a focus on new technologies
- Conception and implementation of customer workshops
- Acquisition and development of sustainable customer relationships
- Business Sense: Several years of relevant work experience, ideally in consulting, the energy sector or comparable areas
- Energy junkie: Knowledge of sustainable energy management and electromobility issues
- Fast Thinker: quick comprehension and understanding of complex interrelationships
- Tech Lover: High interest in technological trends such as autonomous driving or Big Data and the ability to translate these into eMobility business models
- Structure King: Analytical thinking skills and result-oriented way of working
- Language Pro: Very good ability to express yourself in German and English
- Creative Mindset: Strong enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and initiative
- Mobility and willingness to travel
- There is no such thing as an ordinary day for us: exciting emobility projects based on the latest technologies
- A creative and international working environment in the Schöneberg area of Berlin at the EUREF Campus – a European hotspot for green tech and emobility
- Numerous staff benefits such as a bonus, option to work from home, 30 days’ holiday, expense allowances for meals, team events, sports activities and new high-quality hardware
- Colleagues who are just as competent and dynamic as you are and an international team that sees itself as a network of talent
Do you want to drive forwards the future of mobility with us? Send your application (including cover letter, salary expectations, starting date, CV, transcripts and letters of recommendation) by email to email@example.com.
More about us
Hubject is an expert when it comes to digital added value in the emobility sector. The Berlin-based company uses its B2B platform to bring together various market players in the world’s largest charging network with standardised accessibility. Over 300 partners with more than 63,000 charging points in 26 countries share in this one vision of jump-starting an industry that is set to redefine mobility.
As a leading innovator in the emobility sector, Hubject develops solutions that are designed to help electric mobility take off around the world. Its shareholders include the BMW Group, Bosch, Daimler, EnBW, innogy, Siemens and the Volkswagen Group. The US subsidiary Hubject, Inc. was founded in 2017 and has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org