We are a dynamic company working for the future of mobility. Since our foundation in 2012, we have taken it upon ourselves to advance the development of emobility. With commitment and passion for innovation, our team of 40 people is active internationally. With our cross-industry business and IT platform, we connect market players in the emobility industry and provide them with customer-friendly access to charging infrastructure. Thereby we assist with the establishment of new business models and mobility solutions.
As a support for our team we are continuously looking for interns for the following departments in Berlin:
IT – Development and projects
IT – Project Management
Market Development and Projects
Marketing and Communications
Business Development and Projects
Business Development and Projects – China
Big and Smart Data
Finance and Administration
If you are currently enrolled or recent graduate in business informatics, industrial engineering, business sciences or business administration and you would like to get practical experience in the field of electric mobility for about 4 to 6 month then we are looking forward to receive your application.
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and your own initiative
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions
- Communicative personality and a proactive team player
- Excellent German and strong English skills (verbal and written)
- A paid full-time internship (4–6 months)
- An innovative and sustainable business
- An exciting, dynamic and creative work environment
- A young and international team of passionate and skilled people
- The opportunity to write your bachelor’s or master’s thesis
Do you want to impact the future of emobility? Please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, transcripts and letters of recommendation) in one document with position and your earliest starting date to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org