We are a dynamic company working for the future mobility. Since its foundation in 2012, we have taken it upon ourselves to advance the development of emobility. With commitment and passion for innovation, our team of 30 people is active Europe-wide. With our cross-industry business and IT platform, we connect market players in the emobility industry and provide them with customer-friendly access to charging infrastructure. Thereby we assist with the establishment of new business models and mobility solutions.
We are seeking to further strengthen our marketing team at our Berlin office as soon as possible a
DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
We are building up an entire tech team to make our electromobility platform the most versatile and customer centric platform in Europe. Hence, we are currently seeking professionals with outstanding tech and communication skills to join our team. The team, led by our senior IT manager, will be designing and developing our B2B service platform and value added services associated with it. As a member of the agile team, you will also be working with the latest methodologies to get our products on the road in time and in the highest quality.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work in our core technology team with a focus on the system reliability and overall architecture of a rapidly growing microservice ecosystem.
Your key responsibilities
- Maintain an AWS hosted microservice solution
- Familiar with AWS managed services
- Automate Infrastructure with Cloudformation
- Evaluation new technology to meet upcoming business requirement, the software is going global
- Understands Database (RDMS & No-SQL) technologies
- Good knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions
- Understands common CI/CD solutions
- You’re an expert in Linux-based systems; if you’ve typed the same command more than a few times you’ll probably write a shell script for it.
- You don’t like repetitive tasks, you’ll automate anything you can use a variety of scripting languages (BASH, Python, or similar)
- You’re a team player with great communication skills, you work well with technical and non-technical teams.
- You’ve worked with one or more cloud environments, ideally AWS.
- You understand at least the basics of TCP networking and can debug basic networking issues.
- You understand at least basics of Cryptography.
- You’re passionate about learning new technologies.
- An innovative and sustainable business
- An exciting and creative international work environment
- A dynamic and international team of passionate and skilled people
- A performance related salary, based on a joint definition of yearly objectives
- An opportunity to get into contact with interesting people, products and technologies